I regularly give presentations on topics related to social media, alert & warning, and public safety technologies in general. If you are organizing an event and would be interested in having me speak, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Here is a list of some recent presentations I have given. While I don’t routinely use slides, a link is provided where applicable.
- 2011 National Emergency Management Association Mid-Year Conference (Bridging the Gap: Social Media & Emergency Management).
- 2011 Maryland Emergency Management Association Conference (Social Media in Emergency Management)
- 2011 National Capital Region Interoperability Forum (Social Media Panel)
- 2012 National Emergency Management Association Mid-Year Conference (Integrating Social Media and New Technology into the Emergency Management Enterprise)
- 2012 Maryland Emergency Management Association Conference (Social Media Boot Camp)
- 2012 FEMA Higher Education Conference (Social Media Panel)
- 2013 Maryland DHR coordinator conference on Sheltering